Wednesday, July 13, 2011

North Carolina Morning...


It's the morning that I fly away to England.  Watered all the animals, milked Adeline, cuddled a few baby goats all before anyone else woke up.  I'll take a shot when I arrive at Heathrow of an England morning using the same setting (Auto, of course).  I have my laptop, digital camera, flip camera, cords, MP3 player, headphones, tripod, cell phone.  Oh yeah, can't forget the chargers...I have never travelled with so much technology and I guess I will be kissing any last vestiges of technophobia goodbye.

With an aching heart I took this shot of three potential stowaways.  Only Ginger the chicken will succeed in jumping into my bag.  See you on the other side of the Atlantic...

2 comments:

  1. The children miss you. Cora thinks that you're calling the chicken Ginger just Chickie, not Ginger. But then Daddy told Cora that you called the chicken Ginger. Franklin misses you a lot and cried for you last night.

    ReplyDelete