Saturday, July 16, 2011

Getting Ready for the Day


Bandaids on my ankles are in order as I get everything together.  Soon we will be loading onto a tour bus to see around London.  This will be great for the people who haven’t been here before and are longing to get a visual overview of the city.  Oh who am I kidding, it will also be great for me since I LOVE buses and am so excited to just sit, listen, and look around once again.  I don’t love Greyhound, having sat on too many broken down buses between Hartford and Boston.  It is a challenge remembering everything that I might need while out; Oyster Card, room keys, camera, cash, card, little notebook, big map, gum.  So I am signing off again and attempting to avoid the computer temporal suck that happens everytime I log on.  Outward and onward to adventure, London.

No comments:

Post a Comment